Re-wirable Porcelain Kit-Kat Fuse
Emgee Kit-Kat Fuse are made from Pure materials including good quality porcelain & copper / brass parts. The ceramic is sand fine grain ceramic. The ceramic is non porus and has high electrical & mechanical strength. The current carrying copper & brass components are Pure and Robust capable of carrying their rated current. The copper strip is made from ETP (Electrolytic Tough Pitch) grade Copper. None of the components / parts are made of steel / iron.
- Fuse base & carrier both are manufactured from High Grade Porcelain.
- Fuse base & carriers are available from 16A to 200A.
- Only Copper & Brass components used.
- No Steel components.
- Rated Voltage : 415 V
- Rated Frequency : 50Hz
- Rated Insulation Voltage : 500 V
- Rated Current Rating : 16/32/63/100/200 Amp
- Relative Humidity : 2% to 100%
- The design and dimensions of the fuses shall be in accordance with the IS:2086/1993 with latest amendments.
Selection of fuse wire