Building / House Wire
“Hi-Life” Polymer Insulated House Wire
“Safe-X” wire is designed to meet modern day expectations. It goes beyond PVC and its performance enhancing Polymer coatings keeps the wire free from Oxide formation. These polymer have special features viz high current carrying capacity and are resistant to flame and internal excessive heat created by short circuits. In most of the Fire cases, more casualties have been on account of Black suffocating smoke emitted by PVC, our wires have special polymers which emits very low density & non suffocating smoke. So be safe and use Safe-X.
- Non Suffocating
- Low Density Safe Smoke
- Flame Resistant
- Moisture Resistant
- Ozone Resistant
- Radiation and Heat Resistant
- High Thermal Stability
- Resistant to Chemicals, Oils & Soil.
“Hi-Life”, Non Suffocating, Low Smoke, Flame Retardant House Wires.
- Conductor Material: Annealed Bunched copper
- Conductor flexibility: Flexible bunched Electrolytic grade copper as per class 2 or 5 of IS: 8130/1984
- Insulation Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Green, Grey, White etc. as per IS:694/1990
- Dimensional Standards: click here for Technical Specification
- Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um) : 450/750 V
- Test voltage: 3.0 KV for five minutes
- Short Circuit Temp.: 200°C
- Cable flexibility: Flexible
- Min. bending radius: 4 X D ~ 5 X D
- Flame retardant: as per IS: 694/1990
- Chemical resistance: Accidental
- Oil resistance: Yes
- Operating temperature, range: (-)40 (+)55°C
- Weather resistance: Good
- Min. ambient temp.: -40°C ~ -15°C
- Max operation temp.: +75°C in Mobile Installation and +85°C in Fixed Protected installation.
- Minimum laying temp.: -40°C
- Norms: IEC & VDE Specifications
Laying underground is only acceptable if adequate protection is provided against the risk of damage. During laying and wiring operations, avoid exceeding a tensile strain of 5 Kg X mm2 of the total conductor’s area.