Three Core Flat Cable
Thermoset Insulated (resistant to Ozone and U.V. rays), Water tight design with Modified Poly-Elastomer Sheathed (5 Layers) Flat Cable for Submersible Pump Motors
Current Carrying Capacity (Amps) Comparison Chart
at standard voltage 50Hz cycles and ideal conditions as per IS:8034/2002
EMGEE introduces “Wonder” Submersible Cable with High-Life performing Insulation & Sheath. This is a flexible cable with low water absorption rate and following features.
- “Hi-Life” Polymers for enhanced electrical performance.
- Tough & Flexible, Double Sheathed.
- Ozone and U.V. Resistant.
- Reduced Thermal Expansion and good weathering stability.
- Better Strength with Low brittle point and increased flexibility.
- High Dielectric value insulation with U.V. protection.
- Water Tight design with “Resistant water Treeing” properties.
Designation: Thermoset Insulated (resistant to Ozone and U.V. rays), Water tight design with Modified Poly-Elastomer Sheathed (4 Layers) Three Core Flat Cable
- Conductor flexibility: Flexible bunched Electrolytic grade copper as per class 2 or 5 of IS: 8130/1984
- Sheath Colour: Green
- Conductor Material: Annealed Bare copper
- Dimensional Standards: click here for Technical Specification
- Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um) : 450/750 V
- Test voltage: 3.0 KV for five minutes
- Short Circuit Temp.: 275°C
- Cable flexibility: Flexible
- Min. bending radius: 4 X D ~ 5 X D
- Flame retardant: as per IS: 694/1990
- Chemical resistance: Accidental
- Oil resistance: Yes
- Operating temperature, range: (-)40 (+)105°C
- Weather resistance: Excellent
- Min. ambient temp.: -40°C ~ -15°C
- Max operation temp.: +105°C in Mobile Installation and +115°C in Fixed Protected installation.
- Minimum laying temp.: -40°C
- Norms: IS:694, BS6500, IEC-60227